Megger MIT481-EN: 50 V/1000 V Telecommunication Insulation Tester
Designed to cope with the additional requirements of the telecommunications industry, the MIT481 includes 50 V and 100 V range insulation testing as standard, plus higher voltages as required. In addition, the voltage detection test inhibit feature has been raised to 75 V (from 50 V), to allow testing of cables with coactivity coupled induced voltages, which would normally inhibit such testing with a 50 V protected instrument. Finally the MIT481 includes measurement of cable distance by capacitance, providing a convenient cable length without the need to use TDR technology, with adjustable cable capacitance from 40 nF/Km to 60 nF/Km (default is 50 nF/Km).
- CAT IV 600 V Rated
- Adjustable insulation test voltages - provides 250 V to 1000 V or 50 V to 1000 V.
- Extensive results storage capability - store test date for later recall
- 75 V live circuit inhibit
- Cable length by capacitance measurement (Model 481 & 485)
- Dual digital display readout
- Cable distance in feet or km
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Digital and analog arc display
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm
- Automatically performs PI and DAR tests
- True RMS voltage measurement
|Product Name||Megger MIT481-EN: 50 V/1000 V Telecommunication Insulation Tester|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|