Megger CHM2000: Telecom Cable Height Meter
The Cable Height Meters emit short bursts of sound which originate from the cone shaped transmitter. The microprocessor in the instruments calculates the elapsed time for the bursts of sound to be reflected from the cable back to the instruments. The result can be displayed in either feet and inches or meters. However, before the final measurement can be displayed, the air temperature must be measured because the speed of sound varies at approximately 0.2 percent per degree Celsius.
- Ease-of-use - Simple, three button operation ensures fast, effective measurements with a minimum of operator training.
- Compact size - Its light weight and hand-held portability allows easy transport and multiple measurements.
- Inherently safe - No physical connection to cables or wires required to obtain measurement.
- Battery condition indicator - Shows the battery warning symbol when the battery voltage falls to approximately 6 volts.
- Automatic power off - Conserves battery power when idle after three minutes.
- Calibration and maintenance free operation - Minimal down time.
- Pre-selectable measuring modes -Will read in either meters or feet and inches for universal use.
- Six cable measurement capability - Handles almost any field application.
- Quicker measurement of cable height - Saves time and money.
|Product Name||Megger CHM2000: Telecom Cable Height Meter|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|