Extech EA15: Thermocouple Data Logger
Datalogger; Thermocouple -
The compact and rugged Extech EA15 temperature datalogger and dual input thermometer accepts types J, K, E, T, R, S and N thermocouples. The Extech EA15 temperature datalogger features precision temperature readings and the capability of measuring the differential temperature between two probes. Featuring a large backlit dual reading display capable, the Extech EA15 temperature datalogger is capable of showing [T1 and T2], [T1-T2 and T1] or [T1-T2 and T2]. The display can show temperatures in units of F, C, and K (Kelvin). The built-in datalogger stores up to 8800 data sets and an RS-232 port makes it easy to transfer data to a PC for analysis.
The Extech EA15 temperature datalogger and dual input thermometer is a precision instrument that features a basic accuracy of 0.05% (+1.5F/+0.75C) and a resolution of 0.1, making it an excellent tool for a wide range of applications. The Extech EA15 temperature datalogger is equipped with a timer function that displays elapsed time plus the time when MIN and MAX readings are taken. Also, the Extech EA15 temperature datalogger is equipped with an OFFSET key that is used for zero function to make relative measurements.
- Compact and rugged design features large backlit display
- Displays [T1 plus T2] or [T1-T2 plus T1] or [T1-T2 plus T2]
- Selectable units of F, C, K (Kelvin)
- Wide temperature range with 0.1/1 resolution
- Timer function displays elapsed time plus the time when MIN and MAX readings are taken
- Data Hold function freezes reading on display
- Auto Power off to save battery life
- Low battery and overrange indication
- Records Max/Min readings for later recall
- Complete with built-in stand, protective holster, two Type K bead wire (-22 to 572F/-30 to 300C), and 6 AAA batteries
|Product Name||Extech EA15: Thermocouple Data Logger|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|