AEMC L564: Simple Logger II Model L564 (4-Channel, TRMS, Bluetooth, Voltage & Current, DataView Software)
The Simple Logger® II Model L564 is a 4-channel AC voltage and current recording device powered by alkaline batteries. It incorporates direct access for AC current probes that have a 0 to 1VAC output. Voltage inputs are directly measured up to 600VAC. Harmonic measurements are calculated from 64 samples taken on each cycle measured and are only available from the Simple Logger® II Control Panel within the DataView® software.
The Simple Logger® II stores TRMS measurements at user programmable rates from eight times per second to one per day. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView® software.
- Four input channels (2 voltage & 2 current)
- User programmable recording modes: Start/Stop, FIFO, Extended Recording Mode (XRMTM) and Alarm Recording
- Up to 180 days of operation from standard alkaline batteries
- Stores 1,000,000 measurements
- Wireless Bluetooth data communication
|Product Name||AEMC L564: Simple Logger II Model L564 (4-Channel, TRMS, Bluetooth, Voltage & Current, DataView Software)|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|