AEMC 8333: PowerPad III Model 8333 (No Probes) Replacement for Model 3945-B Series
NO QUALITY PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE !!!
The PowerPad III Model 8333 is a three-phase power quality analyzer that is easy-to-use, compact and shock resistant. It enables technicians and engineers to measure and carry out diagnostics and power quality work on single- or three-phase networks. Three current and four voltage input terminals are provided are provided. It is IEC 61000-4-30 Class B and safety rated to 600V CAT IV.
The Model 8333 has memory available for storing trend data, alarms, transients, and snapshot data. The user can store up to 12 screen snapshots, up to 51 captured transients that contain four cycles for each active input, and 4,000 alarm events from up to 10 different parameters. Trend data can also be recorded for days, weeks or even months.
- Measurement of TRMS voltages up to 1000Vrms AC / 1200VDC for single or three phase networks
- Measurement of TRMS currents up to 10kArms (sensor dependent)
- Measures up to 5000ADC with the AC/DC Current Probe Model J93
- Calculation of neutral current and voltage
- Frequency measurement (40 to 70Hz systems)
- Records and displays trend data as fast as once per second for one month up to 29 variables
- Captures up to 51 transient occurrences on all V and A inputs
- Measures harmonics (referenced to the fundamental or RMS value) for voltage, current or power up to the 50th harmonic
- Recording, time stamping and characterization of disturbances (swells, sages and interruptions, exceedence of power and harmonic thresholds)
- Measures energy VAh, VARh & Wh and reports quantities according to IEEE 1459 standards (P; Q1; D; N; S)
- 65s/sample transient recording
- FREE DataView software is included for configuring real-time display and report generation
|Product Name||AEMC 8333: PowerPad III Model 8333 (No Probes) Replacement for Model 3945-B Series|
|UOM - Unit of Measure||EACH|